Plumbing is a very diverse trade, which includes many different aspects. Some of the services we offer are, but are not limited to:
- Waterline Installation/Replacement
- Drain, Waste and Vent Line Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Toilet Repair/Replacement
- Faucet Repair/Replacement
- Lawn Service (Hose Bib) Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Sewage/Septic Pump Installation/Repair
- Backflow Prevention Installation/Testing
- Well Pump Installation/Repair/Replacement
From replacement of fixtures to a complete renovation to make room for your custom shower or Jacuzzi tub, Express Plumbing and Heating has complete access to fixture showrooms with experts to help you through the process.
At Express Plumbing and Heating Inc, we can deliver professional quality service and material, from replacement of sinks and faucets, to dishwasher and fridge line installation, to bring your kitchen back to life. We have complete access to fixture showrooms with experts to help you though the process.
We offer a professional line of water softeners, iron treatment and reverse osmosis drinking water systems
- Remove calcium, magnesium and certain other metal cations in hard water. The resulting soft water is more compatible with soap, easier on your skin and extends the lifetime of your plumbing and fixtures.
- From shock chlorinating your well from iron bacteria to installing a system that removes iron from your well, we go through the process of taking a water sample that is processed at a lab to determine the exact treatment best suited for your home
Reverse Osmosis (R.O.)
- This system provides your family with the best drinking water possible, by removing impurities, taste and odor from the water.
- UV Lights ensure the safest water possible by sterilizing your water and preventing bacteria growth
From plugged sinks and bathtubs, to a main line backing up, we offer experienced technicians and top quality equipment to get your plumbing system back to flowing. We also offer backflow prevention, this is to prevent sewer back up.
Boilers come in several different configurations based on the job it is required to do. Boilers are the most efficient media for space heating. Boilers offer enough energy to provide whole house heating, including forced air coils and in-direct water heaters. At Express Plumbing and Heating inc. we offer many varieties of boilers from floor mount conventional vent to high efficient wall mount, multi zone boilers. Let our experts design a system that works best for your home, from new installations, retro fits, or just replacing your existing boiler. We also service all makes and models.
In-floor Heating (Hydronic Heating)
In-floor heating is considered to be the most efficient form of heating. Hot water moves through the piping, installed in the concrete or mounted under the sub floor with reflector plates. The heat from the water is then transferred through the floor., to keep the heating in your home even and consistent, with keeping the costs down. At Express Plumbing and Heating Inc. in Red Deer, AB we can install in-floor heating piping in new construction, or complete after the fact, when you are ready. We also service any type of in-floor heating system. Call the Red Deer heating professionals at Express today!
Conventional Water Heaters
We offer a variety of top brand name water heaters for replacement of your existing water heater or new installation. Water heaters come in a variety of sizes, based on your domestic/space heating needs. These water heaters can be ordered in conventional or power vent, with a standard warranty. We also service all makes and models.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are an alternative to the conventional water heaters. They provide continuous hot water, up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Tankless heaters offer a space saving, wall hung cabinet, as compared to a bulky tank. They are a good option for combined heating. We offer a variety of brand names and models, for new installations or retro fits. We also service all makes and models.
Forced Air Furnace Repair/Replacements
Furnaces are the #1 way homes are heated in North America. They take the cool air and heat it through a heat exchanger. Then the air is circulated through the home until the temperature is satisfied. The Red Deer furnace repair experts at Express Plumbing and Heating Inc. offer top quality brand names for furnace replacements. Call us today for a quote. We also service all makes and models of furnaces. Express offers 24 Hour Emergency Service to keep you warm on the cold Alberta winter nights.
Forced Air (Unit) Heaters
- Unit heaters are a relatively inexpensive way to heat your shop or garage. Unit heaters take the cold air and circulate through a heat exchanger, then blows warm air throughout the space. Whisper quiet and vibration free operation. These units can be installed in residential or commercial applications, with 80% fuel efficiency for fuel savings.
Radiant Tube Heaters
- Infrared heaters are eco friendly and fuel efficient. They do not produce UV and will not harm equipment or vehicles. They are offered in a variety of sizes, and BTU loads, depending on application. They are also offered for corrosive environments, i.e. car washes or patios. Infrared heaters use 35% less gas then forced air and offer even heat distribution that heat up the objects below it, such as the concrete slab or work benches, instead of the air. We offer top brand names for new installations or replacement. We also service all makes and models of forced air and infrared heaters.
Gas Fitting Services
Our certified Journeymen Gasfitters can offer solutions to all your gasfitting needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Gas Systems from New Builds to Renovations
- Gas Ranges
- Gas BBQ Lines
- Secondary Gas Lines to Detached Garages or Shops
- Commercial or Residential Additions
Our work is inspected by County and City Inspectors, through the permit process, to ensure safety and professionalism.