No matter how careful you are with your plumbing, clogs, tree roots, and other problems can make your plumbing less efficient. One of the best things you can do for your plumbing is to have professionals do periodic drain cleaning. Express Plumbing & Heating Inc offers experienced drain cleaning services in Red Deer, AB.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
If you suspect you need help with your drains but you aren’t sure, look for the signs that your plumbing needs help. These signs include:
- Backed-up water. You shouldn’t have water backing up in sinks and bathtubs. If you do, you run the risk of water damage because of the blockage in your drains.
- High use of drain cleaner. If you frequently reach for the liquid drain cleaner, you may have a deeper problem.
- Overflowing toilets. If your toilets overflow regularly, your home likely has a sever drain issue that needs to be addressed.
- Slow sink drains. These often indicate a clog or other problem with your plumbing.
- Unpleasant smells. Bad smells from your drains indicate a clog or other problem has settled in your drains.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems in your home, get the help of professionals so you can be confident in your plumbing system.
Even if you’re not seeing these problems, you can still contact us to do backflow prevention. With periodic prevention and drain cleaning, you’re less likely to have plumbing emergencies and clogs in the future.
Drain Cleaning Professionals
If you’re tired of dealing with your frustrating drains yourself, get in touch with our team at Express Plumbing & Heating Inc. We have the years of experience necessary to make sure that all of your plumbing needs are addressed.
Contact us through our online form or call 403-356-1111 to learn more about our drain cleaning and other services in Red Deer.